Prior to your travel to Belize, here’s some important information to know:
- Martha’s Guest House Staff has been trained to maintain and follow protocols implemented by the Belize Tourism Board Gold Standard
programme to limit the risk of COVID-19, which includes, the use of face masks, social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing as well as personal hygiene, employee and guests health monitoring.
- The use of masks is mandatory in public areas (country-wide) except while eating, drinking, swimming
- Repeated surface cleaning and sanitizing of all areas is being completed as well as access to hand-based sanitizers and sanitizing spray throughout the premise and common areas.
- Social distancing decals and signs have been placed throughout the premise
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before check-in, and after each checkout.
- All luggage’s are sanitized upon arrival.
- Our rooms have been simplified as required by the Belize Tourism Board (BTB) – extra pillows, blankets have been removed to limit exposure, these can be provided upon request.
- The seating in Martha’s Restaurant has been spaced out to allow for social distancing while dining in.